Friday 23 January 2015

Haters hate that im winning

I went silent, I went quiet, I felt I couldn’t even try it, I wont hide it, I broke down a bit, now an then we all want to quit, but truth be told, fuck that shit. . .
Excuse my punctuation, time to carry on , this is my road to redemption, this is my invention

My rhymes dropping levels of popularity?? Let me give you a little clarity. .

I speak of motivation, I rhyme with a touch of inspiration, I speak of these words been my creation, they say Don your flow is one of a kind the best I know, drop a quick freestyle lets go, sorry bro, but no,.. I fight in self defence, I fight if it makes sense..

I let life happen, I take it as it comes, I work hard, believe with all of me, that what I see I can be, God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, once a boy , how quickly iv become a man

Popularity ?? This will send one into insanity, if all I did was aim to please, quickly id stumble and fall to my knees, 2015, how quiet I have been, hardly of me you’ve seen, Don where have you been, iv been hiding behind the scene, timing is everything and it seems to be the key, time to release me, set Don free, come find me, try beat me, you might meet me, even though I fall you will never defeat me

So I took a little break, needed some recovery its due its time to re - discover me
I accept there’s many that will choose to judge me, doubt me, but wait and see, iv made up my mind , and I know where an what ill be, what I will achieve, and ill do this because I believe, time to channel my own inspiration, find even more motivation, start a new creation . . like a Sony Playstation its time I upgrade, success can quickly fade, my steps iv laid, a image iv made, time to be brave, fear not what may send me to my grave, I am nobody’s slave, I do misbehave, saint or sinner, ill always be a winner, ill eat you for breakfast, and serve your bones to your dogs for dinner

These words are motivation, not aggression, just time I give off a slight impression, that im going harder than ever, don’t care what falls apart or stays together, I wanna live forever, I will be better.

Time to take a step sir, be visual for what may occur, so iv laid down a little bit of clarity, I care little for popularity, I don’t believe in gravity, many find it hard to handle me, but only some can stand with me


No comments:

Post a Comment