Monday 1 December 2014

Things Change

When you’re up its sad to see who may try pulling you down & try turn your smile into a frown . . .
Sometimes it’s those close, the ones you feel love you most

Things change, its odd , its strange, life can re – arrange , re – write your page, let go of rage, step up, step on stage, you got through that phase, the past we cant erase, but the future the present we can change

I am living just for today, yesterday is gone, today I am okay

For those less fortunate I do pray, I hope they’ll be granted a better day

Sometimes I have so much to say, trying to inspire by speaking of my yesterday

In my mind I re-wind re-live those scary places, feelings & images I may find

I overcame this before, but forever in my memory I can’t help but store
So instead I go back and choose to re- store, go back and fight once more

Don’t be mistaken, after I am a little shook, left & right hook, the pain I took, but I am still standing. . . look !!

Then I stand strong, express all that iv done wrong, in detail explain the places where my mind has gone..

A place of madness, a place of insanity, a place of fear & sadness
Not so many are able to say they have had this
Not so many come back from this place, their mind loses oxygen, its to late they remain in space. .
Alien forever, I guess I am Alien too, I just found a way to come back to earth back to you
A survivor, maybe now of that place I’m a wisdom provider
Maybe now I am meant to inspire, save those burning in fire
This is my desire, to lift souls higher
To perhaps re-wire, perhaps reconnect a disconnected wire

I am living just for today, yesterday is gone, today I am okay

I do not care for judgement, or of what some may say
Hurtful words quickly drift and float away

I believe in who I am, I believe in what I am, I believe I can, I know who I am
This is why I stand . . .

Never again in my pride will I hide who I truly am inside
I refuse to doubt, this is me and all I am about
Once locked up inside, now I choose to let it out

Things change, its odd , its strange, life can re – arrange , re – write your page, let go of rage, step up, step on stage, you got through that phase, the past we cant erase, but the future the present we can change

No comments:

Post a Comment