Wednesday 8 October 2014

Time to turn, & Fight !!!

My name is Don THEART

Words are one of my many forms of art
These are the emotions I release from my heart, not thinking twice as I start
In your life somehow, someway, one day I hope they will play a positive part

I speak constantly of how the past demons may taunt me, how what happened yesterday comes back to haunt me

Well I have chosen to turn and fight, enter that place consisting of darkness and no light

I cannot keep running like a wanted criminal, time for me to be subliminal
Time for me to ignite the darkness and be the light, give evil sight, and show them what it means to do what is right, I choose to turn and fight.

Evil envious laughs, its alright, it wont change that iv chosen to stand up and fight

I need no followers, reverse psychology, subliminal me, Settting this free, D.O.C

Jesus Christ had only 12 disciples

This is me, and who I choose to be, this is me Gods given destiny, I AM FREE

Free from evils misery, open your eyes and see, these words are for more than me
Greater than I , are you living a lie?
Have you asked yourself why?
When looking in the mirror have you seen evil in your eye
Have you made the ones you love most cry?

Can I tell you why ?

There are angels above in the sky , there’s angels below trying to teach us how to fly

Then there are demons, that make us cry, that feed us a evil lie to why you meant to make the ones you love cry

I say let them try, then smile, its time we turn the other cheek

Do not mistake the words I speak, their own words are what one day they will eat

You have greatness to meet
Take their weakness an show them what makes a D.O.C what makes Gods Angels so unique
I can relate, when you ask , at what stage should we retaliate ?

But that is just it , they want you to retaliate, they want to bring you down to their evil state, but instead retaliate by turning the other cheek, this is what makes A D.O.C GOD’S ANGELS UNIQUE



I CHOOSE TO FIGHT EVIL WITH GOODNESS
I TURN , I FIGHT, BUT I DO IT RIGHT

I TURN THE DARK TO LIGHT
THE EVIL BLINDED FIND SIGHT

I BECOME THEIR LIGHT IN THE NIGHT
GOODNESS I TRY INSPIRE,..IGNITE



No comments:

Post a Comment